Friday, 19 November 2010

Chapter Nineteen - The Final Countdown (Teaser)


“Bella…” Edward squeezed my hands tightly, silently urging me to look up at him. When I didn’t, he let go of my hands and gently tilted my chin up with his finger. The expression on his face made my heart clench.

I can’t. I don’t know how. “I…”

He has a right to know.

“Talk to me,” he urged. Sighing softly, I reached up and held his hands again, lowering them between us to give myself the strength I needed to do this.

“Edward…” I stared down at the floor, suddenly feeling sick with anxiety.

“Baby, you’re scaring me.”

Baby…

“I don’t know for sure, but-” I took a few deep breaths, trying desperately to calm myself. It didn’t work.

He squeezed my hands encouragingly, giving me that final push to look up at him again.

“I’m late.”

No comments:

Post a Comment